ren·o·ven·tion \ˈre-nə-ven(t)-shən\
To restore to life, vigor, or a former better state using ingenuity and imagination.


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspiration - Pops of Yellow

I have a HUGE library of images I have collected during this project so my hope is to share at least one "Inspiration" post a week with you.

I spent this morning and afternoon at the house talking with our contractor and one of my subs. When I stepped outside to take a break I was shocked at the bright sunshower on my porch. Trogdor (the little corgi guy in my "about this blog" photo) and I sat on the steps, soaked it up and took a few minutes to enjoy the day. So here is a great little grouping of rooms with vibrant pops of sunny yellow. Enjoy!


Credit: Maureen Footer via Traditional Home

Credit: Seldom Scene Interiors

Credit: Echo Design

via Living Etc.

Credit: Pulp Design Studios


Credit: Sarah Richardson

Source Unknown

Credit: Sally Wheat Interiors

unknown source

unknown source via decorpad

Credit: Style at Home Magazine

Credit: Rich, Brilliant, Willing

unknown source

Credit: Caldwell Flake

Credit: Kay Douglass

Credit: Greg Natale

Credit: Rethink Design Studio

Credit: Storm Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment